Goat Yoga is Back in Vancouver: 3 Reasons You Need to Try It
3 Reasons to Try Goat Yoga
1. Feel like an early morning VIP
2. Try something new
Tourist or local, it’s always good to try new things wherever you are. Whether you’re looking to meet like-minded yogis or this is your first yoga class, this is a unique experience for all. Have fun and enjoy the positive energy of a social group.
3. Socialize with the goats
Everyone’s goat socializing will be different, and you might be on of the lucky ones who gets a baby goat hoof massage while in cat-cow or child’s pose.
Goat Yoga Vancouver
When: Every Saturday and Sunday morning (through to October 27th)
Time: 9:00-10:00 am (arrive early for sign-in)
Where: Maplewood Farm – 405 Seymour River Place, North Vancouver (map)
Tickets: $30/person; open only to adults. A portion of the proceeds of each teacher are donated to Maplewood Farm for the use of their space.
Things to know:
- Dress in comfortable exercise attire and layers – it can be a bit cool in the morning
- All levels are welcome
- Bring your own yoga mat
- Expect to get a bit dirty – class is held outdoors on a grassy paddock
- No food is permitted, but personal water bottles are okay to bring
- Be sure to arrive 20-30 minutes before to sign-in and to go over a few tips for goat socializing
- Ticket price does not include admission to the farm. To visit the farm, you must pay admission through the front gates.
Share your #VeryVancouver goat yoga adventures with us by tagging @inside_vancouver on Instagram!
Source: Inside Vancouver